We are currently hiring for the following position:
DEVELOPMENTAL BEHAVIOR THERAPIST
- Minimum of one-year experience working with autistic children & their parents.
- Is able to work collaboratively within a team when implementing treatment programs.
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree in Psychology/Education or related field.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has feelings for and interacts naturally in building rapport with children.
- Is able to set limits and use consequences as needed.
- Is able to understand and manage emotional dysregulation, sensory-related issues, and difficult behaviors, and can discuss cases and children in which they have been involved.
- Is able to collaborate effectively with parents, teachers, and the case supervisor and has strong communication skills.
- Is experienced implementing intervention strategies and familiar with behavior support plans.
- Can discuss strategies they have used in the field.
- Is open to and accepting of feedback and ongoing supervision.
Minimum of 10 hours per week, maximum of 40 hours per week.
Please fax your resume to: (818) 386-1182 or email to HR@vhap.org.